Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Valentine for My Kiddos

Made this page with a photo I took yesterday at the park. I had to alter the photograph a little bit; actually had to digitally move the kids closer together -- Photoshop is awesome!



Anyway, to my kids:
I love you both more than I could ever say. You are such a part of my life, I cannot even remember not having you around! One of my favorite things in the world is listening to you laugh. I hope you'll forgive my faults and I hope you know that every day you are treasured and cherished and loved like crazy!

Thanks for being mine.
Love, Mom

Credits: Vera Lim 'Love at First Sight': everything except scalloped mat and scalloped paper strip, which are from 'Love Letters' (OScraps); Katie Pertiet's Drop Shadow Styles; Batik Regular font; Adobe PSCS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment