Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking, Then and Now

This is the first digital scrapbook page I ever created. I wish I had documented the materials I used, but they were all freebies I picked up somewhere in cyberspace. My apologies to the creators...

I really love this photo of my brother Jonathan and my niece Loralie, taken in December 2007. I scrapped it in February 2008.


This is the most recent digital scrapbook page I have done. It's a photo of Addie when she was only about three months old. I scrapped this page last week.

Thanks for looking!

Credits: Lauraskathi 'New Beginning': butterflies, antennae, trail, glass hearts; 'Primavera' collaboration kit (Catscrap): paper, tree, leaves, flowers, pearls; Syndee Nuckles 'Collage Art': butterfly princess, dove card; Lily Designs 'White Dove': dove; Windsong and Selfish fonts; Katie Pertiet's Drop Shadow Styles; Adobe PSCS3.







No comments:

Post a Comment