Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Card, 2009

This year, I thought I'd try and make my holiday cards.  I printed these out as borderless 4x6 prints and affixed them to the front of blank photo mount cards. 


The inside says, "...and a Happy New Year, too!  No matter how you celebrate, may the peace and beauty of the holiday season be with you throughout the coming year."

Credits:  paper: 'Winter Fairyland' (Martencja Designs); Hanukkah, Solstice and Kwanzaa images: clip art from the internet; sleigh: 'A Christmas Wish' (Heaven's Gate Designs by Laurie Ann); holly and snowflake: 'Open Your Eyes' (Angie Briggs); Imprint MT Shadow, Scriptina, Santa's Sleigh, Palace Script MT, Christmas Card and Walkway Rounded fonts; Adobe PSCS3.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I just found your blog thanks to Danielle. LOVE your holiday cards! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete