Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Making a Splash!

My daughter's swimming abilities have really improved this summer. I think it has a lot to do with watching other kids get their faces wet and fish the sinkers off the bottom, since apparently I have totally lost my street cred and have no idea what I'm talking about! Anyway, she's 'swimming' under water with her trusty pink goggles. Luckily, I have an underwater camera and captured this great shot to mark the occassion.

Credits: Amanda Resende & Kirsten Rice 'Free Spirit' (AfterFive): frame (recolored); MD Designs 'Piece of Paradise' (Digital-Crea): wave, starfish (recolored); Kristen Rice & Fruitloop Sally 'Serene Island' (Digital Artist Magazine June '09 freebie): fish, waves, BG paper, alpha; Segoe Print font; Adobe PSCS3.

1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute! I really love that photo and your layout, colors and journaling are just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete