Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Pastures

Well, my dearies, it's time for me to announce that I will be closing up shop at Divine Digital at the end of September. The good news is I will be launching at a new store at the end of October!!!!!

When the time comes, I will make my new store announcement on this blog, so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Since I won't be taking any of my current product with me to the new place, ALL of my kits are on sale at rock bottom prices and once they're gone, they're gone. So if you've had your eye on something, now is the time to grab it.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone at Divine Digital for allowing me to spread my creative wings there. I will miss my forum friends, especially those who I've met through my Progressive Scrap Challenges. Please keep in touch! :)

Click on the ad below to go to my sale:


Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you will be sorely missed by many at DD (me included)!!! I loved learning from you by participating in your Progressive Scrap Challenge and looked forward to it every month. :(

    Wishing you success in your new store. You are such a talented and generous designer, I know you will succeed greatly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I was wondering if you could possibly post your September 17 portion of the Rustic Romance kit in the download-a-day category. I did download that portion but can not find it in my folder or any other folder. Then I read your notice about closing your shop at Divine Digital and immediately thought there would be no way you would post it, with all you have to do. I will miss you there and wish you luck in the new store!

    ReplyDelete