Alright, I just got tagged with the Honest Scrap Award by my sister-in-law Danielle! I am now supposed to list ten truths about myself and then pass this along to others! So here we go:
1. I am crazy about the Enneagram (I am an 8w9.) and I've typed most of my family and friends.
2. I have six tattoos and plans for at least two more.
3. I am a conspiracy theorist and proud of it -- the paranoid ones are the ones who survive! LOL
4. In November 2008, I started practicing Aikido and I am in the dojo two to five times per week.
5. One of my most under-used talents is shooting pool.
6. I love to go to county fairs and dive bars.
7. I hate spiders.
8. My beverage of choice is a dry, full-bodied red wine. (But at a dive bar, I drink beer right out of the bottle.)
9. My favorite novel is Ahab's Wife by Sena Jeter Naslund; my favorite series is The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and my favorite work of non-fiction is The Great Influenza by John M. Barry.
10. I am frequently underestimated.
So, now I tag Caren!